Monday, June 28, 2010

Go Go Go

Not any special case happend to day,just early morning recieved a called from my friend,he asked me to join Jamboree on this sunday,i very exicted to wait for that day to come..Hope i can finish the race on that day..
Just i have to finish all the customers details start from right now,so not really can sleep early and go to training early morning...Still more more more to type...Omg!!!

Regret-ing now cause dat day i really show up my last card in my mind to let her know,and now i really realise i am stupid cause i no check what she really want...She prefer friend more than a chaser,so i did wrong,thats my feelling....aihks!!!!But thats the fact,hope i still got the chance and the turn infront...if really no,i accept it...at least hope u can forget what did i said to u that last day before u go to Kl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment