Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I want diet!!!


Oh No,did you see that??Did u feel my bro is getting smal and smal,even the chair.Luckly the chair not sit by him,if not tomorrow have to take it with my father go gum it back!!hahax,i think he want to in my door oso very hard,have to turn his body up than only he can come in my shop.But his person quite nice and polite,his friends looking for a phone for girlfriend,so he there give alot opinion la,hahax,Fun Fun!!

But at the time,i wake up my mind,one day if i still not contro my food,my size will same like him,that time no more nice shirt and jeans for me,all have to ask tailor to make it,hahax.Miss Low told me that i usually finished exercise and eat eat eat alot,and my oil add add add~Lolx!Nevermind Miss low will accompany me,she is giant too,hahax,Jk Jk!!From today i no more heavy dinner,i just take a little bit and eat fruits,hope a day i will become edison,Lolx.Rain become red and elephant can fly on sky,If i were edison!But will more hamsem than now la,now gurls see me,run away fast fast!!sobx

Will report my result after a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment