Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot la Hot la


Yor~~so hot the weather this few days,cant really have a nice sleep because the weather,sweat sweat,somemore my house no air-cond,walao.Before sleep,have to go take a bath only can sleep.If cant sleep,go see people bloggie lor,quite fun also.Someone so stupiak gatai drank a coffe at noon,same with me come sleep oso!hahaha.

Business Not that good maybe the weather,who want to come out shopping if the weather so hot,maybe burmise pool business very good lah.Have to open a small brunch at burmise pool there d,dnt hiao la!!go there open go kutip handset air ar???haaaa..stupiak brain i have!!

Today i spend my time to did customer phone while chatting with my god car,my car god so geng,1st time drive car,go drive fast fast,siao siao,i dont want to lost this cute and funny friend la wei,take care ur life la,i still want to eat eat eat eat with you la,Hahax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment