Friday, June 5, 2009

So Shock!!

Today evening,i was busy to did my jobs,suddenly i get a call from an unknown person,i just pick up the phone.
Oh is a girl,but at that time i thought is a customer.That gurl ask"are you Mr Jee?i would like to ask u to help me sign the document,that document is for Utar Ptptn"
Walao eh,i was shocked that time,i really don;t know why the gurl will ask me about this stuff!Than i reply her,"Oh ya,i am Mr Jee,but why you want me to help you sign a document?am i people who got the authority to sign and chop the document??
The gurl reply me back,"You are the Hua Lian Principal,i want you to help me chop and sign the document only"
Walao eh,now only i understand who she want to look for,She looking for Mr Chee Peng soo(Hua Lian Principal),hahax!I told her im not Mr Chee,I am Mr jee.
That gurl keep say i want to find u and get ur sign,keep asking keep asking!
Walao eh,really beh tahan,don;t know whos fellow give my number to her,she told me that her cousin's friend give her,and that people ask her to try to call this number and see.(maybe cheatting her kua)
But,i can help her because that Mr Chee just live the corner on the right of my house,haha,than i give her my address and ask her direct to Mr chee's house. She keep say thanks thanks thanks to me,i think maybe the document very important to her,haha.So lucky he found my number and help her.
But last i got give her a message see weither she get the location or not,and haha,must ask for the msn email adress la,quite pretty leh,but older than me d,she graduate form 5 on 2005,maybe same age with me or older than me a year,haha,will keep contact with her,ask her treat me eat lor~~~~Aiyo.im the man...my friends always said me.Be Gentleman abit la.(But she should give me a treat want )hahahax

No comments:

Post a Comment