Friday, December 4, 2009

Most hardly life for me..Please stand beside God..God please stand beside me...~~~

Oh My God...This week really bad.What i have done,My heart really empty now,what i want,i don't know.All problems come together even in my business,friends and most important is my society,i cant really corncerntrate it well.So So so so so suffer.
Today,i worked in hell place,why say so,from morning facing all the problems till night i finished worked,my stuff really fed up of that,really hate the feel.My brother really pressure of that,he can't really eat and sleep,always think all the negative way,What The Fxxk,i hate this,you are head of us,we are your wings,we are stick with you and support you fly always,how could you said that to us.I don't want see u so pressure to handle this job,we all can help you.Just because of my you,an invisible pressure appear in my heart,i cant sleep at night,dizzy,3 am automatic woke up,cant sleep,so so so suffer man.I need you to support me,really really really.......I think we lost the way in business,lost confidence,lost sprit,lost communication with our customer,really bad-really bad.we need to recover back as soon as possible.
This is the most difficult life i never had,we have to face it and solve it,god please save us.......

No comments:

Post a Comment