Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unsucess Vindicate To My Lovely Girl.

14/11/2009 Saturday night...We went to watched the new movie "2012" with her classmate.

The day before,i was so expect the arrival of the day,because i can get a chance,to see her,talk to her and watch movie with her.I like to went out with her,because she gave me a feel like time is running fast,i have to slow down the time and grasp every second of every minute,that is very unusual feel i never had.

I went to fetch her at 9.30 pm.It was so Lucky and Unlucky again.Lucky is,everytime i went to fetch her,sure rain,and i have to take umbrella to cover her in my car,hahax,so nice.Unlucky is i cant go lot of place,but in Taiping not really have many places for boys and girls,so God,don't rain nextime.I want to take a dinner with her,but she said she has taken,so have to change my plan to other place.I decided to buy a burger for us,as a simple raining dinner for us,hahax(stupid me).Afterthat,we was taking our simple dinner in car while start our conversation.
At the time,i present her a pair of bear,i not really know what she love,but i think she quite like the bear,she keep the male bear and i keep the female bear.I told her put at the special place, so she everytime see the bear,can remember me.Than,I want to use my sincere heart to vindicate to her,hope she can give me the chance to take care of her and know more about her.But,my cantonese language really poor,plus the time i was so nervous,my brain suddenly can't make a translation between chinese to cantonese(Blank page),oh damn,i failed it,I destruction the atmosphere,so so so embarrassment,Stupid me....stupid Jerryfong.I lost the chance...haiz....!!why im not learn a good cantonese before i made the decission..........Regret..

We chat until 11.00 pm.Is time to go for our 11.30pm movie(2012).I park my car at tesco,than walk to the cinema,cuttie her,she told me her phone leave at the car dashboard,oh no,so lucky the phone put at the chair,if not people will take it.The movie time really so long,160 min,the story is so amazing and fantastic,it really let us know when the world is going to end,everypeople will die,i believe it..
In the 2012 movie,the President of America really mighty,he is not afraid to death,he pray god and accompany the citizen to pass the natural disaster even he got the change to save his life,he decided not to leave the country,im so touch of the Proud of the America president.I realise,the world will end,we have to do good things,what we can do,we should do the best,if Not when the world is end,we have nothing.NOTHING IN OUR SOUL.
Moving-ing,she felt cold,but she has a jacket,i try to ask her permission to let me hold my hand to get a warm,but she reject it,arhhh...i failed it again.
The movie finish at 2.15am...wah..really late for us...But Heavy rain while the way i sent her back.Goodnight to her....

Sunday,my felt a little bit strange,i felt she like dont want to reply my message.I plan to ask her a truth,but im not dare.Atlast i give her a message and ask about that why she cold to me,maybe she don;t like what i did for her.Im not sensitive to this,but is come out from my heart,blame my self.i WIll change it....

Hope will get the chance to meet her again...


No comments:

Post a Comment